Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How to convince your wife...

Its bedtime. It's probably been bedtime for a while now. We really should have gone to sleep a while ago, but lets face it, I'm not exactly the best influence thanks to the winter break. Tomorrow morning is going to come and there is a very good chance that my poor groggy girl is going to stumble out of bed at "still dark outside o clock" and I'm going to have a very hard time convincing myself not to just roll over and go back to sleep. After all, my faculty meetings don't start until 2:00 tomorrow afternoon, so theoretically I could sleep in until then.

So here we sit, watching documentaries on DVD, and we've both succumbed to the siren's call of the internet.

The eternal conundrum....how do I convince the wife that its bedtime, when really I want to suck every last waking second out of the last few days I have with her before I go back to working two jobs and being a full time student....

No comments:

Post a Comment